Past Litter of Sheepadoodles

Place a hold on future litters of these adorable Puppies!

928-420-0057

Jimmy, my Standard Parti colored Poodle, is the father of this litter and Dixie, my Old English Sheepdog (OES), is the proud mom.

There were 12 puppies born and all are healthy and happy fur babies! We are so proud of Mom. We feed our moms grain-free puppy food with the highest protein content we can find and we treat them with broccoli and kale as they grow the babies.  I can tell that this combination of nutrition and genetics has produced some very healthy athletic pups.

Every day these puppies are held and loved and trained to be upside down and touched and then loved again. It is proven a little stress during this stage of development produces very sweet tolerant dogs fit for children. They are naturally very smart and athletic and will make excellent therapy dogs or agility dogs.

Now for the Puppies! Past Litter Dec 2016

14 Comments Add yours

1. Rachelle Tiner says:

We are interested in finding out more about these adorable puppies!

1. Hi I think we already spoke to each other but if you are still looking please text me at 9284200057 thanks

2. Ana says:

How big will your sheepadoodles get when adults? Thank you and have a good day.

1. They range in size from 55 to 65 lbs.

3. Ana says:

ok Thank you

4. Kathy Viggiani says:

Hi was wondering if you still had puppies available? Also what state are you in? Thanks

1. We are located in Az and we ship anywhere in the continental USA. Currently there are four puppies one female and three boys. Text 9284200057 for more photos and prices

5. Natalie says:

Hello! Do you ever breed mini sheepadoodles?

1. We have a new litter coming March 7th with smaller sheepadoodles. The mom is a small OES.

6. Jennifer says:

Do you have any puppies available? Thanks!

1. I have a new litter of puppies due March 7 th and I’m taking holds for puppies now.

7. I have one male puppy from that litter still available and I have the new litter born March 6th two girls and four boys. The girls are already sold. Text me at 9284200057 for photos and uptodate info.

8. Jennifer says:

Hi, Do you have any sheepadoodle puppies available from any liter? Price? Please email me…Jennifer.
    Jennifer.belline@yahoo.com

1. Hi yes we have two available one boy and one girl. You can text me at 9284200057 for photos and any questions you might have